SINE (Synergized Impact Network Exchange) is a global alliance of social innovators committed to large scale behavior change through collaborative learning, innovation, and unprecedented unified action. Watch these short videos to learn why you may want to apply to be a member.
What is SINE?
SINE creates synergy. SINE is a global collaborative community that fuels collective empowerment and unprecedented unified action. Our syndicated meta-network amplifies the impact of our alliance member’s initiatives.
SINE members co-create “synergized impacts” and trade social media “shares” raising each member’s social capital. SINE Members play a Compassion Game “Let’s Make Waves!” and co-manage “Team Buying” of network services that empower all members. We are passionate about synergy.
SINE is a Deep Social Network offering insights, strategies, tools, and services that empower like-minded members to most effectively reach a bigger audience by:
- Hosting monthly online Social Media Cafes, Collaboratories, Synergizers, Convergences, and Public Assemblies.
- Distributing synchronized Live Streams to a family of networked members
- Cross-posting Live and On-Demand videos
- Co-hosting events and sharing to a connected calendar
- Co-creating other ways that take care of the health of the whole.
Prospective members apply to join the SINE Members alliance. Compassion Games stewards the development, governance, and operation of the member exchange platform.
“Each movement has its strengths and its limitations, which leads to the following proposition: collaboration that interweaves and amplifies the best that each has to offer is our best chance of creating the more beautiful, healthy, and just world we know is possible. We honestly can go further together, and we must—through a movement of movements created at a higher octave, a movement of movements (MoM) birthed from a whole new level of unity-in-diversity, so as to be capable of recreating humanity.” –Jordan Luftig
Our Guiding Principles
All members commit to:
- Brave. Kind. Fun. Results.
- Build and maintain trust by co-managing shared resources.
- Co-Producing “Synergized Impacts” creating meaningful outcomes.
- Caring and sharing for each other; by amplifying each other’s work.
- The 16 Guiding Principles for Building and Peaceful and Harmonious World
- Walking in Beauty and Living the Loving Way.
SINE Members accept responsibility for empowering each other to achieve purpose, in the face of uncertainty.
“Networks create the conditions for emergence, which is how life changes.” ~Meg Wheatley
The SINE Network and Alliance is operated, developed, and governed by Compassion Games: Survival of the Kindest, a non-profit corporation incorporated in Washington State.
Since 2012 Compassion Games has fostered creativity to develop empathy into action with individual players and teams participating all over the globe. The SINE Network is a league of individuals and teams that are social change innovators committed to behavior change at scale.